Here at The Turing School we use an app called MyChildatSchool, which you can easily download from all app stores for your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
My Child At School (MCAS) is a website and where you can easily check your child’s progress at school and find other information. Various sections are available to parents and carers including:
- Attendance information
- Timetable information
- Behaviour incidents
- Communicate with your child teachers
- Academy announcements
- You can update your contact information
- We are adding new features all the time.
To access the website please click HERE and login using the details you have been provided with. If you do not have any login details please contact us at the main office firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy also subscribes to the MyChildatSchool Parent App, this application enables parent/carers to view their child or children’s school data on their smartphone. In summary the MCAS Parent App provides:
- Access to real-time Timetable, Calendar, Attendance and Behavioural data
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- School Announcements and Parents Evening Information
- Examination timetables and Results.
Through the app you will be able to receive push notifications with messages from the academy.